For Secretary Position. Please send resume to receive an interview. YOU MUST BE BILINGUAL
- Maintains calendar, types, provides routine and general clerical support or medical-related support which may include patient care, student service, reports, and statistics.
- Answers telephones, takes messages, answers routine questions, and transfers calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greets visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Orders office supplies.
- Composes correspondence or selects standardized formats.
- Prepares financial forms (IDRs, BEFs, Pos, work orders, check requisitions, etc for department).
- May conduct basic account/budget reconciliation.
- May provide ancillary support to physicians, clinical activities, business services, student services, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school or equivalent
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
8181 NW 36TH ST, SUITE 1
DORAL FL, 33166